Sunday, January 24, 2010

Twilight: New Moon: 5th Worst Film of 2009


5th
Worst Film
of 2009

"Twilight: New Moon" is the sequel to 2008's "Twilight" and stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner. This movie is really bad and it scares me that this movie made over $700 million dollars. The only reason this film is fifth is because I haven't seen it. The reason it made the list is because I hate everything this movie stands for. I hate the actors, writers, and especially the people who like this movie. The only person I like in this movie is Anna Kendrick. Unlike the other actors, Kendrick is an unbelievable actress. She probably will be nominated for an Oscar for her performance in "Up in the Air", I think she should win it as well. There are rumors right now that Robert Pattinson will be the next Spider-man and if that happens I will be very angry. "Twilight: New Moon" is the 5th Worst Film of 2009. View Trailer Here

No comments:

Post a Comment